Our christmas tree.

Monday, December 17, 2012
I think it might be needless to say, but I have kept Christmas decorations really simple this year. Hey, I'm just thankful to have had the energy to put it up in the first place. 

Seriously, I don't know how women with more than 1 kid do it, and I only have 1 and 1/2 right now. I think almost 2 year olds count as at least 2 kids though if ya ask me. 

Today, I thought I'd share some pictures of our tree. 

Photobucket

I used the same neutral scheme as last year, but my favorite addition was the pom-pom garland. 
And I stuck a large A in there for good measure. 
I love the muslin ruffle tree skirt I made last year following this tutorial.
And the book page ornaments I also made last year. 

Photobucket

I still love the whimsy of the bird houses mixed with the more formal elements, and those super cute pom-poms. 

I did end up making a few things this year, I just can't help myself! I will share those with you later in the week, along with some other touches of Christmas around our home.